- Creating a ceremony for you from the heart
- Attending to legal requirements
- Unlimited consultation in person, by telephone
and email right through until your Wedding Day
- Travel to your wedding venue on the day, greeting your guests, including your wedding party and liaising with other wedding providers conducting your ceremony.
- Preparing the Certificates and presenting you, the married couple, to your family and friends at the conclusion of the ceremony, and Registering Your Marriage.
Renewal of Vows
A wonderful way to say to each other (and to your children) I love you, and need you in my life, an opportunity to also say thank you to each other for the dedication, love and friendship that you have shared throughout your married life. I will help create a ceremony that reaffirms the promises and vows that were made on your wedding day. It may involve your children, family and friends, who throughout the years have been a witness to your love and friendship.
This may also be an opportunity to state your vows in the presence of friends and family who were unable to be with you when you were legally married.
A renewal of vows ceremony ALSO symbolises an ongoing commitment to each other as well as a pledge of your love.